The Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
Topics covered in the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course include the following:
This section offers helpful tips and links to free resources to start a bed and breakfast business in the United States or Canada.
– Buying an existing bed and breakfast inn along with its furnishings, future bookings, and reputation
– Finding a house or other property that has the potential to be a great bed and breakfast inn
– Starting a bed and breakfast in your current home
Running Your Bed and Breakfast
– Costs to consider to ensure you won’t lose money
– Factors that add value to each of your rooms
– What you need to do or have to be able to charge more than other local bed and breakfasts
– Questions to ask when people call to make reservations for your bed and breakfast
– What to include on a guest reservation form (includes a sample guest record)
– Sample cancellation policy for a bed and breakfast
– The best hospitality industry software programs for reservations and record keeping
– What to include in a continental breakfast
– What to include in a full breakfast
– 7 types of special dietary requirements
– What time to serve breakfast
– Other food you might choose to offer when you open a bed and breakfast (e.g. check-in snack, “happy hour” munchies, bed time snack, etc.)
Marketing Your Bed and Breakfast
– Mystery weekends
– Business retreats and seminars
– Romantic weekends
– Other events
Samples and Checklists
What Happens in the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course
The Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Bed and Breakfast Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course package consists of:
Registration for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found online courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you certificate courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from 14 years of producing the leading guides for non-traditional careers.
Our career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and one-year professional membership which sell separately for $29.97 U.S. each – a total value of almost $357.
BEST VALUE: This all-inclusive registration package for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course is now priced at only $177 U.S. for the May 26, 2014 course.
How to Register
Click the “ADD TO CART” button above to register for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.