The Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
Topics covered in the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course include the following:
Introduction to the Bed and Breakfast Business
Acquiring a Bed and Breakfast
- Location and Size of Inn
- Turnkey or Start-Up
- Finding an Inn
- Buying an Inn
Business Basics for Bed and Breakfast Owners
- Creating a Bed and Breakfast Business Plan
- Financial Matters
- Legal Matters
Running Your Bed and Breakfast
- Renovating and Decorating Your Inn
- Furnishing Your Bed and Breakfast
- Maintaining Your Bed and Breakfast
- Setting Your Room Rates
- Taking Reservations
- Making Breakfast
- Making the Rules
Marketing Your Bed and Breakfast
- Marketing Tools
- Reservation Service Agencies
- Staying in Touch with Guests
- Getting Business in the Off-Season
- Additional Sources of Revenue
What Happens in the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course
The Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Bed and Breakfast Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course package consists of:
- Registration for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and bed and breakfast business advice
- (Optional) One year membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Bed & Breakfast Owners
- Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate with your name printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the International Association of Professions Career College sent to you upon successful completion of the course
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Bed and Breakfast Owner (2014 e-book edition)
Registration for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found online courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you certificate courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from 14 years of producing the leading guides for non-traditional careers.
Our career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and one-year professional membership – a total value of almost $357.
SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the October 20th course. This special price is valid only on the course starting this month. Register now if you want to save on the registration fee.
How to Register
Click the “ADD TO CART” button above to register for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.